Skip to main content

Typography

For this brife we need to produce a piece of work that equals to 24 sides of A4 paper that only includes the font Helvetica and Comic sans. At first when I received this brife, I had no clue what to do, after lots of research I came to the conclusion to produce a magazine in the style of dvid Carson. The magazine is also based on him, making it a bibliography.

Although it took me along time to come up with awn idea for this brife, I finally have one and my tutor likes it. I am producing a magazine using acetate and tracing paper. Originally, it was going to be acetate and paper but, after experimenting, I feel a combination of acetate and tracing paper will be more effective.

Here is some of my sketch book work with includes, research, experimenting and development.













Comments