Skip to main content

Mock Magazines

For weeks I struggled with understanding the typography brife along with having no idea what to do for it. I now have a clear understanding of where I am going. I have produced 3 mock-up experiments and developments of my magazine design (sized A5). Each magazine contains the same content but, they are all printed on a different mediums.

(Left= paper magazine Middle= Tracing paper magazine Right= Acetate magazine with paper under the acetate cover)

Paper Magazine

Tracing Paper Magazine

Acetate Magazine

I am extremely happy with the outcomes however, I still need to produce atlast one more mock up using a combination of tracing paper and acetate. I have been receiving positive feedback from my peers and my tutor (Mark). He has suggested very minor changes including, re-thinking the positioning of my text, remove the widows of text and, down sizeing the scale of the type in the bottom corners of each page. Once I have made these changes and produced one more magazine, I will be ready to print the final one for submission on Monday 8th January (day after my birthday).

Comments