Skip to main content

D&AD Submission

I decided to submit my work to the D&AD competition. Here I have attached the video presentation and support .jpegs that I sent. I am very excited about this and I am hoping I win a pencil from this 
completion, as this will give an advantage over others when applying for jobs.

To submit work, I had to write small explanation. Here is what I put:

‘Virgin Venture’ is for the adventurous. The app and website allow people to book holidays based on categories and destinations.
The second feature, which differentiates this app is ‘Venture Luck’. This feature is for the risk takers. The interface of this section is inspired by the popular Tinder app, allowing people to skip, save or book pre-planned holidays. The only detail needed from the person is a date. 

There are also interactive posters that work identically, allowing someone to tap the screen. Each tap reveals a new destination, they can then use NFC to save
the details.

















Comments