Skip to main content

Campaign Presentation

The week of submission is such a blur. After rushing about trying to hit a deadline that was sooner than originally told, I was also struck with a sickness bug making it hard for me to function and concentrate. The work was supposed to be due on Wednesday 10th January however, the paperwork said it was due Monday 8th. Even though I was struggling to keep anything down, I still managed to go into university to presentation my presentation (Friday 12th January) of the work I have produced. After all of the struggle, I'm proud of myself.

My presentation went well, I received verbal positive feedback from Paul which makes me feel like I will achieve a strong grade of 2-1 or a first. Hopefully, it will be a first as I am aiming to achieve all first for semester 1.

Comments