Skip to main content

PDP - Group Presentation

The next presentation was for my group project, when this came around I was no longer feeling ill and was back to normal. I was very nervous as to whether or not the rest of my team would turn up for this presentation. This group project was one of the hardest due to my team not cooperating and not attending meetings. The majority of the work submitted was done by myself with a little of help from a team member called Dylan. I was not proud of the work produced and I am very certain as a group we will not be getting a high grade. If I was to do this project again, I would have taken control of the group too near as project managed and, allocated roles a lot sooner. Not having a project manager for so long for this project has effect us negatively.

The presentation. Only myself, Dylan and Tamara turned up. We was missing two members (George and Ryan). We still presented and it went better than I thought however, the majority of our feedback was negative which conforms my thoughts of us not getting a decent grade.

Comments