Skip to main content

Update on the worst day ever

I spent yesterday with my tutors Phil, Paul and Mark who spent a total of 4 hours trying everything to retrieve my work. Unfortunately, they couldn't get anything. They suggested I go to Apple straight away, so yesterday night just after 6pm I hopped onto a train. When I got their they informed me they cannot look at it that night.

The next day, I went to the Apple store for 9am. They spent just under an hour looking at it. This was when the man looking at my laptop said my work is completely gone.

Now, I have to recreate all of the work I lost. This semester just got a whole lot harder.

Throughout the whole of this Phil has been incredibly understanding and gave me so much help. I just want to say a huge thank you to him fr going above and beyond. Also, thank you for coming to Apple to check on me even though I had already left.

Comments