Skip to main content

Creative Pathways-CV

I have created my CV for my PDP module. Here is the cv....

Personal Statement

I have a keen interest in working within the Graphic design sector. I am an ambitious induvial who sets personal goals and will keep working until they are achieved. I am always ready to take on responsibility whether it is by myself or as a team. I am confident in my abilities to be able to lead others into success and the right direction, as well as myself. I am a patient individual with good communication skills. I do not do things by halves and I am a dependable person.

Education

Coventry University
September 2016 – Present
Priory St, Coventry CV1 5FB
Telephone Number: 024 7688 7688

Course
·       BA (Hons) Graphic Design

North Herts College Centre for the Arts
September 2013 – July 2016
Willian Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG4 0LS
Telephone Number - 01462 424242

Course
·       BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art and Design: Distinction, Distinction, Merit (DDM)

·       Foundation Diploma Art & Design: Merit

The Priory School
September 2008 – July 2013
Bedford Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG5 2UR
Telephone Number 01462 622300



·       
 
GCSE’s                                                                         
·       English Literature: B                               
·       English Language: C                               
·       Maths: C
·       Science: C
·       Sociology: C
·       Citizenship: C
·       Art: A
·       Resistant Materials: B




 BTEC’s                                                                         
·       IT: Double Distinction
·       Money and Finance: Pass


Employment &Work Experience

Bar/Floor Team leader & Advertisement producer
The Angle Vaults Inn (JD Weatherspoon) 5 Sun St, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG5 1AE
21st May 2015 – Present

Working at JD Weatherspoon has given me a broad range of opportunities as well as working as a waitress, barmaid and advertisement producer. I have learnt how to manage a team and adapt to various situations along with multi-tasking. When design opportunities came up, I would always be ready to start the project.
Key roles:
·       Greeting customers with a smile.
·       Photographing the Pub.
·       Creating and designing advertisements (poster and an advert for a magazine)
·       I rotate my job roles between a barmaid and waitress. I must be able to adapt very quickly.
·       I am responsible for processing cash and card payments.
·       Always providing excellent customer service


·       Helping all customers when they need it 


·       Opening and closing the pub.
Art & Design Teacher Assistant
Pixmore Junior School, Rushby Mead, Letchworth Garden City SG6 1RS
26th October 2015 - 1st March 2016
Working within Pixmore Junior School allowed me to develop my skills and learn new attributes that helped me develop professionally. The main skills I learnt was how to deliver, direct and communicate my ideas across to other people. Along with how to organise my time effectively with pre-planned timetables.
Key roles:
·       Researching appropriate activates to deliver to the age group.
·       Planning and preparing activities.
·       Discussing ideas of activities with other staff members.
·       Communicating and directing the activity.
·       Offering help and support to other team members and students that attended to the club.

Interests

Additional Skills
I have knowledge in operating Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, InDesign, Illustrator and I know how to code a website.

Achievements

·       ‘Excellence in Arts’ - 2011
·       ‘The Joe Males Award in Design and Technology’ - 2013









Comments