Skip to main content

Monday 20th March - Sunday 26th March

As a group, we have until the 27th March to complete our catalouge and individual flyers. We have already completed our catalogue and I have completed my flyer. This means I have time to refine parts of the project and start producing my app design.

This weeks lectures were mainly focused on how to produce apps. We were given a small task where we went to visit the Herbert museum to take photographs. We then had to take one image and turn that into a flyer using a limited resource app on our phones. Once we had produced a flyer we had to upload it to https://padlet.com/ab1482/app_flyer. This exercise allowed us to be creative because, we had very little editing tools.

The next day we had a lecture about apps. We were asked to come up with an app idea and present it to the class. The next task was to then draw the app (paper based app mock-up) and then combine the images together to create a .GIF showing how a person would navigate through the app. Unfortunately, I do not have this because my phone stopped working so I lost all the work I had done for this task.

Next weeks aim; produce at least 15 app frames

Comments