Skip to main content

Monday 20th February - Sunday 26th February

For Monday our tutor asked each group to come up with a house-style board. I asked my group to stay after our lesson on Thursday so we could spend an hour doing this. None of them turned up which meant we did not have a board to show in our presentation in front of the whole class. The other issue was that only myself and one other member turned up on Monday from my group.

When the presentations ended I spoke to my tutor about the issues I am having with my group. She has asked me to start documenting what each member does every week and to also produce a simple house-style board. She also said if they don't like what you've selected, then thats their problem and they should start turning up. Paula advised me to stop chasing the group and concentrate on doing all of the individual work (my 4 webpage design, mock-ups and flyer).

During this week I struggled to sleep, so one night I decide to recode my individual webpages. The new webpages are better than my first attempt at designing a website. On Monday I will be asking for feedback from my tutor so I know what I need to do to improve.

Comments