Skip to main content

Monday 3rd April- Sunday 9th April

During this week I have managed to finalise everything that needs to be printed for submission on Tuesday 2nd May. This includes, my app, double sided flyer, double sided catalogue, house style board and the site map. These were all printed at Staples. Printing at Staples allowed me to pick how I wanted the finished piece to look. I was given a book that had different paper weights and finishes. I was also given the option to print using litho or digital. For all of these print outs I decided to go with digital. Here are some pictures of the book I was given:





Here is how each have been printed:

  • App 100gsm, printed as scaled down A3 and printed as 4 A3 sections, matt finish and mounted
  • Flyer 250gsm, gloss finish printed on A4 portrait cut down to B6
  • Catalogue 250gsm, matt finish printed as double sided A3 landscape
  • House Style board 160gsm, matt finish printed as A3 portrait and mounted
  • Site map 160gsm, matt finish printed as landscape A3 and mounted
Here is how they look printed out:


 Flyer:


Catalogue:


 House Style board:

Site map:

In the previous post, the app design went quite finished. The app design now has small notes of transition along with hand gestures. Here is what it now looks like:


Next weeks aim: Continue at add more pages into my Research and development presentation





Comments