Skip to main content

Monday 10th April - Sunday 16th April

It is now the Easter holidays so planning and time keeping is very important. Im currently working and doing course work but I have  made a timetable to help me keep on top of the work. Being on Easter holidays also means group communication is all done over social media. This can be rather annoying but, it is useful to be able to look back over the conversation for important information.

For this week, I focused on my research and development PDF for 114AAD. I started this a few weeks ago but stopped to produced all the needed deliverables at the time. Im now picking up where I left it. At the moment, I have designed my PDF as an A3 landscape presentation. I decided to look at the brief before I continued and, I realised the presentation needs to be A4 landscape. This meant I had to down size and rearrange the pages so my work would fit the brief. This was an easy issue to resolve.

Next weeks aim: Continue PDF and finish by Sunday 23rd April. I also need to start transfering my work onto a memory stick for submission.

Comments