Skip to main content

Monday 24th April - Sunday 30th April

It is the last week before submission (everything is due on Tuesday 2nd May). I am still on Ester holidays but I was struggling with moving my coded website onto a USB. This meant I had to come back earlier than planned so my course tutor could help me fix the problem. Before I made the decision to come back early, I was emailing my tutor for help but, this was not working out very well because she needed to see the work in person. I came back to university and within seconds, my tutor found the problem and fixed it. This took a massive weight off my shoulders because, I was worried I would not be able to submit the work in time.

After that was dealt with, I managed to finish my PDF presentation which now has 43 pages. The presentation has to be 7 to 10 minutes long. Hopefully I have enough information to meet that criteria. When the PDF was complete I began concentrating on producing my presentation for my PDP. The presentation requirements are different compared to the PDF. I only have 15 seconds for each slide and the presentation needs to be at least 5 minutes long. This means I needed to produce 20 slides. I managed to achieve this but, I am very nervous about the presentation because, I am not sure if I am going to be able to stay within the time frame.

Along side these presentations, I also started doing some final printing on important paperwork for my submission. I have printed my cover sheets, my statement of collaboration, time sheets and a printed version of the presentations which I will submit with a usb copy.

I am very happy that I have completed all of my individual work yet, because I am a project manager, I also need to make sure my groups team work is complete. Due to this reason, I have booked a room in the library on the 1st May for all of us to meet so we can do the final stages of our group work. This includes linking all of our individual pages together to form a fully functional website.

Comments