Skip to main content

Finding out who I am

Over the passed few days I have been taking a few questionnaires that where fixing to me during the first week of uni. They are tests that tell you about your personality and style of learning.

On the website http://tinyurl.com/3dgmm it shows you your preferred learning style and also explains what it means. My results were:
  • Visual = 5
  • Aural = 7
  • Read/Write = 2
  • Kinesthetic = 7
It also states my learning preference is multimodal  (AK). My results are interesting becomes my 2 highest score contradict each other. Aural (auditory learning) is where a person learns through listening and finds listening and speaking to be the main way to learn. But, Kinesthetic learning is the opposite. It is the learning style of which the person learns through do physical/practice work, rather than listen or taking part in lectures. Due to haveing dyslexia, I assumed my reading and write would be the lowest score.

The next website I looked at give me a four digit code based on my answers to the questions. The code I got was ENFPT. Using this result i went on the website called http://typelogic.com/enfp.html  and looked into what this code means. This is what the first paragraph said about me;

  • ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of a cosmic whole. They want to both help and to be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. This is rarely a problem for the ENFP, as they are outgoing and warm, and genuinely likepeople. Some ENFPs have a great deal of zany charm, which can ingratiate them to more stodgy types in spite of their unconventionality.
I feel like aspects of the overall description on the website is correct and I found it very interesting to read about it.

After doing this little research about myself, I'm ready to start my first proper week of university! Wish me good luck :)

Comments