Skip to main content

Updated Online Portfolio

The link to my updated portfolio which I made live today!!
https://viennasmith.myportfolio.com/work

I decided to update my portfolio with my achievements of this academic year. I have added that I am now Adobe certified associate and I have added 4 more project galleries.  The galleries I added are David Carson - The father of grunge , Postive Type , Ele's Room and Wetherspoon - Advertisement. The positive type is a self-directed project and Wetherspoon advertisement was a live brife. I decided not to include the current project/ live brife (Alvis annual book) because it is a unfinished project. Once the project is complete, I will put it in mock-ups to then be displayed.

Here is a screenshot of the landing page for my website:




Comments