Skip to main content

Submission Day

Submission day was stressful. Due to being project managed I had to submit my own work and also the groups work. I had been trying to get work from other team members for 4 days. No one seemed to listen to me and everyone was avoiding me. I repeatedly asked for the same things every day and they all decide to give me the work the night before submission and the morning of it. This put pressure on me because I was left to organise everyones work onto a memory stick I bought with my own money. I informed them that I will be submitting my work at 9am but this became later as I waited for more work. Once it hit half 10 I had enough of waiting around and told them I will be submitting at 11.

I went to uni and submitted my work at 11:12am on Tuesday 8th May. Usually after submission you get a email saying you've submitted straight after. I did not get this email. I walked home and still hadn't received it. This made me feel very concerned so I ended up going back to university. I asked the lady to resubmit my work. It turns out that when I first submitted it, the scanner wasn't working which meant they took my work, however there was no evidenced I submitted. So I basically handed in twice, the second time I submitted the time was 12:02pm and I also received an email. Once I saw the email, I felt like I could finally relax.

Comments