Skip to main content

Getting my group to coporate before submission

Days up to submission and all I've done is costly message my group to send me their work so I can submit it as a team. It has got to the point that I have personally made each member a check list of what I need from them. Here is what I sent them...

Even though I produced this check list, I was still being asked what they needed to do! I could not be anymore frustrated with my group but hey! its apart of team work experience, right?

I was chasing team members to produce work and give it to me. Once they finally sent it I noticed so many mistakes that could have been avoided if they let me see the work sooner or, they turned up to our group meetings on a regular bases!

Here is a screenshot of messages and mistakes I was pick up on the night before submission and the morning of it. It was just so annoying to see that they had not followed what I had told them and it set me back on time waiting for them to fix their mistakes.



Comments