Skip to main content

Project Placement - Coundon Court Girls Football Annual book (Group project)

Today is the day everyone who did not manage to organise a placement will be given one from our tutor Lisa. This is  based on a form we filled out weeks prior to this day. I waited for my name to be called out and went to the front of the class to sit with Lisa and my team members. However, out of a team of 3, I was the only one that attended uni this day because they were both on holiday in a different country. The names of the other members are Ignas and Binaka. Straight away this made me feel nervous about the commitment of my group. I have not had the best of luck with groups before and I was hoping this one would be different. Maybe I was wishing for too much...

After no-one else came to the front, Lisa said I will be project manager (for the 4th time since I've started uni). Due to no-one else being there I felt uncertain and very concerned as to how much work would be produced. She then moved on to inform me that the project is to create a annual girls football book which is 'a big job'. The company it is for is Alvis and I will be working for the manager of the girls under 16s football team, Alvis Juniors. Lisa then moved on to say that my client (Eugene) will be coming in on Wednesday 7th March to meet the team. She then gave me her keys to the graphic design tutor staff room and told me to collect the book that was produced last year by the students that are now 3rd years. After I had looked through the book, Lisa decided to add another member to the team (Dovile) who was currently in the room. This made me feel a bit better about the group situation.

The Book...


Comments