Skip to main content

Project Placement - 1st Match report design

Today I woke up not very well and feeling stressed with my group. My group hard communicate and when I message in the chat I either get no reply or a reply hours later. Today we are supposed to be meeting our client however, my group have not even decided on a housestyle. I have produced my own along with a match report however, this is MY work not theres, so I do not want them putting their names on it. However, I sent them my work and they showed Eugene when they met ups with him. This made me feel so argued because it looked like we did it together when in fact, I did all of it.

 Unfortunately, I woke up so unwell that I could not go to the meeting with our client and I ended up sending an email to Lisa about everything that is going on. This is the email and reply.





Anyway with the negativity aside, here is the match report I produced and also sent to Eugene for feedback due to the fact I could not go to the meeting.



Here is the feedback received through email.


In responce to his feedback, I will work on development.



Comments