Skip to main content

Meeting Anthony Burrill (Again)

23rd January 2018

Today Anthony Burrill came to visit Coventry University to do a talk and Q&A.  The talk he did was just as inspirational as the one he did in the Manchester Disrupt trip. Before Anthony started his talk, I had a little chat with him and also managed to get my book signed. After his talk, I got a picture with him! This is something I will treasure for along time.
Later on that day, it was time for a Q&A, I decide that I wanted to show him the typeface I have be creating. It is the typeface I am most likely going to use for my personal branding. He gave lovely positive feedback, and also said 'it is a strong design'. This was honestly an amazing feeling. I have attached images from the day.


Signing my copy of his book




 Looking and talking about my typeface



I posted an image of myself and Anthony Burrill together onto instagram design account to my story. This was his response to it.




Comments