Skip to main content

Books I have been reading


When I was given my live project I started reading some books. The Production Manual, is a book given during my first year. The other two books are ones I bought after doing some research. I also read another book briefly called 'Layout Essentials' by Beth Tondreau.

All of these books have all contributed to be developing both professionally and personally. I now have a better understanding of effective and healthy design habits by reading ';Know your onions'. A better understanding of print production, colour process and paper sustainability from reading 'The production manual' and, I have been inspired to learn ore about web-design by reading 'the book of ideas'. I have also learnt the importance of grids and guides from reading 'Layout essentials'. I have also found a new love for reading ad studying on my own. This is the first time I have enjoyed reading a book in my own time, and I can honestly say,I have learnt a lot from this. I would recommend any of these books, especial Know your Onions to anyone.

Comments