Skip to main content

2nd Year of University

For the first semester of my second year of university, I have 4 modules. These are Visual Communication, Typography, PDP and Adobe Illustrator (Add+vantage scheme). At first when I received all of these modules I thought it was a lot of work and I couldn't get my head around producing so much work. Now that I've settled more, I feel like I'm back into the rhythm I was working in when I finished my first year of university. I am about 5 weeks into the year and I am starting to get somewhere with all of my projects. I am currently planning which ones need to be done before Christmas break and which one can be done during it.

So far, I do believe second year is going well however, I feel I am possibly working a little slower than last year. I feel this maybe due to having 3 months off of university.

Comments