Skip to main content

216AAD - Essay Feedback

After sending my essay choice, I have now received feedback. This is what he said; SB comments: this is going to be a survey and not an argument. You will not be able to do all this satisfactorily within the limits of the brief. We need to talk - please find me so we can clarify this. (19th February 2018)

In responce to what he said, I will be either talking with him or Phil for further information on how I can be on the right track for my essay.

On 27th February 2018, I managed to have a chat with Phil to have a better understanding of my feedback. He claimed that I need to make it more narrow, focusing on a few of the points I have selected. He said that if I was to write an essay with everything I have mentioned, I won't be able to dig deep enough with the word limit I have been given. Due to this feedback, I decided to change the essay to discuss an argument in relation to consumer preference between physical printouts and digitally displayed formats (magazines, books and newspapers) and, if print production has a future or will redundancy occur with technology developing so fast. 

Comments